Chess: Openings, Strategies & Endgames
Beginners & Intermediate
by Hugh Patterson
Whether you are new to chess or want to improve your technique, this illustrated guide written by a successful chess tutor is packed with top tips and successful strategies, enabling you to get to grips with this most absorbing of games.
- Clear and concise - the fundamentals of the game explained.
- Practical illustrations - understand the moves quickly and easily.
- Learn at your own pace - examples of play to work through and absorb.
- Tactical Positions and winning moves - tried and tested strategies to outplay your opponent.
- Easy-to-use -the chunky ring-bound format means pages stay open.