|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Designed by Phil Walker-Harding
Cloud City is a city building and planning 3D strategy game designed by Phil Walker Harding and illustrated by Fabrice Ros. Players build their city model by strategically positioning buildings and walkways to optimize the amount of points they earn. How to play:
- Choose a tile and strategically position it in your model, then add buildings.
- Build walkways between buildings of the same height.
- Earn votes from the City Council for each walkway you build. The walkways are worth 1, 2, 3, 5 or 8 votes based on their length. Win the game with the most votes!
- 96 Buildings (divided into 3 heights, 32 each)
- 93 Walkways (31 River Walkways, 31 Forest Walkways, 31 Sand Walkways)
- 48 Cloud Tiles
- 10 Special Request cards (for the variation only)
- Illustrated Rules