Alfredo Arreguín (American, b. 1935) Head Dress, 2014 Alfredo Arreguín is a painter whose art approaches poetry. His work is built on influences as wide ranging as Mexican folk art and the misty shores of the Pacific Northwest. This portrait of Frida Kahlo exemplifies his style of working with hot colors in a gridlike pattern.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte artpaper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world