Intrepid is a game about surviving 400 kilometers above Earth, aboard the International Space Station. Players must work together to generate enough life-sustaining resources, all while struggling against the disaster raging around you.
Intrepid is cooperative, strategic, and highly asymmetric – and unlike anything you’ve played before.
- Assemble your crew – Pick from 8* asymmetric astronauts, each with a completely unique puzzle to solve – increasing replayability and allowing players of different skill levels to join in.
- Disaster strikes – Intrepid is a scenario-based game, with 3* disasters to face off against – each impacting the station in their own destructive way.
- Outsmart the odds – Don’t let the dice fool you! Clever thinking is your only chance to survive, balancing short-term pressures with the long-term crisis.
- Manage the station – Advance the station’s capacity to stay ahead of the disaster, but be careful: each new system you build adds to the drain of another resource.
- Work together – You’ll have to work together if you want to survive. Sharing dice, managing resources, and making plans all require teamwork to succeed.
- Try to survive – To be blunt, this game is hard. Nothing comes easily aboard the ISS, and the disasters… they definitely come out swinging.
What's in the box
- 60 Player Dice
- 1 Disaster Die
- 78 Double-sided Station Tiles
- 4 Resource Wheels
- 4 Astronaut Country Boards
- 4 Country Player Aids
- 4 Career Badges
- 8 Mission Cards
- 1 Mission Player Aid
- 22 Meteor Shower Disaster Cards
- 22 Toxic Leak Disaster Cards
- 10 Training Simulator Disaster Cards
- 3 Disaster Player Aids
- 8 Disaster Irregularity Cards
- 8 Disable Tokens
- 12 Amplify / Strain Tokens
- 4 Converter Tokens
- 50 Scenario Tokens
- 18 Player Markers
- 1 Rulebook
- 1 Appendix Rulebook
There's a lot of game, in not-a-small box.