Designed by Ian Cooper (I), Jan M. Gonzalez
- Ages 12+
- 1-2 players
- 30 minute playtime
- 2.80/5 complexity
On an ocean world, even enemies must play fair. You and your rival compete for control of the four Flotillas, the last remnant of old Earth. Strike cunning deals, build stable ground, and clean the ocean. Then, you will truly lead Seastead!
With the survival of humanity in the balance, sabotaging your rival outright would put too much at risk! So in Seastead, many of your actions will also help your opponent—you just have to make sure you don’t help them too much.
Each turn, you will either dive to gain resources, or build a building from your player mat with your resources. Whenever you dive, you’ll draw a card with two different resource collections to choose from. Choose wisely, because whichever resources you don’t pick will go to your opponent! When you construct a building, you’ll add it to one of the four central flotilla tiles, opening up bonuses and abilities—just try to use them before your opponent can!
- Easy to pick up and play – with clear iconography and simple rules, you’ll be able to learn and teach Seastead in the span of a lunch break
- For two players with solo mode – Seastead is a head-to-head 2p experience with a solo mode included
- Impressive and efficient table presence–With beautiful components, and without taking up a ton of space, Seastead features deep strategy with a shallow footprint.
- High Replayability – Double-sided Flotilla tiles, a variety of Specialist cards, and multiple building paths create endless strategies to explore!
- 24 buildings
- 8 construction ships
- 4 double-sided flotilla tiles
- 4 demand tokens
- 18 Resource cards
- 35+ resource tokens
- 15+ cleanup tokens
- 12 dock tiles
- 16 specialist cards
- 16 decree cards