Katsushika Hokusai (Japanese, 1760–1849) Under the Wave off Kanagawa The distinct composition and linework of this print may at first appear to focus on the power and majesty of the Pacific Ocean, but look closely and you’ll see that Katsushika Hokusai also highlights the beauty and spirituality of one of Japan’s most venerated mountains. Enjoy the details of each cresting and frothing wave as they swallow the far-off peak of Mount Fuji when you assemble this 500-piece puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Pomegranate luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world