Mike Wilks (British, b. 1947) The Grand Hall, 1980 Just inside an imaginary industrial complex lies the Grand Hall, the entrance to the Weather Works factory where the weather is made. Originally published in 1983 and re-released by Pomegranate in 2016, Mike Wilks’s The Weather Works takes readers on a tour of sprawling chambers. Explore the elegant architecture and refined machinery of the Grand Hall with this 1000-piece puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte artpaper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world