Romare Bearden (American, 1911–1988) Up at Minton’s, 1980 One of America’s foremost artists, Romare Bearden depicted many aspects of 20th-century African American life in his art. But no other subject so captured his attention, or inspired him to produce such extraordinary artwork, as did music. Bearden created a body of work that stands as a diary of evolving blues and jazz during the Harlem Renaissance. Up at Minton’s, reproduced on this 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle, richly evokes a moment when harmony extends beyond the music, filling the soul with peace and delight.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Pomegranate luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte artpaper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world