Quiet as shadow, as relentless as the driving rain, the Hunters of Huanchi prowl the sacred territories of the Seraphon in search of trespassers. These peerless hunters silently creep up on any who dare corrupt the domain of the Old Ones and riddle them with deadly, toxin-laced darts. Their prey are left helpless as the skinks surge forward to deliver a killing strike.
This multipart plastic kit builds a full warband of the Hunters of Huanchi, for use in games of Warcry. Led by skilled Chameleon Skink Alphas, these stealthy hunters stalk their prey through the dense forests of the Gnarlwood. They take their foes out at range with poisoned darts, then charge in and finish off enemies with clubs, bolas, and the razor beaks of their Terrawing companions. These miniatures can also be used as part of a Seraphon army in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
This set contains 13 plastic miniatures:
– 1x Chameleon Skink Alpha. This miniature can alternatively be built as a Chameleon Skink. Either can be armed with a dartpipe or a shield and either a moonstone club or starstone bolas
– 1x Huanchi's Claw. This miniature can alternatively be built as a Chameleon Skink with dartpipe.
– 1x Hornblower, armed with a moonstone club or a dartpipe. This miniature can alternatively be built as a Chameleon Skink with dartpipe
– 4x Chameleon Skinks with dartpipes, who can alternatively be equipped with shields and either moonstone clubs or starstone bolas
– 3x Chameleon Skinks with dartpipes
– 3x Terrawings
This set also includes:
– A Hunters of Huanchi abilities card, to help unleash this warband's stealthy tactics in your games of Warcry (in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian)
– 8x Hunters of Huanchi fighter cards, for viewing your rules at a glance
– 2x wound divider cards for tracking your fighters in battle
This kit comprises 94 plastic components, and is supplied with 3x Citadel 32mm Round Bases, 2x Citadel 28.5mm Round Bases, and 9x Citadel 25mm Round Bases. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.