WH Underworld: Hedrakka's Madmob
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
All Bonesplitterz carry a spark of the violent god Gorkamorka's wild rage in their cracked minds. In the Wurrgog Prophet Hedkrakka, the self-proclaimed 'Gob of Gork', this connection is especially strong. Hearing the Great Green God's command through his serpent familiar, Hedkrakka led his Madmob far across the realm of Ghur, seeking a beast of truly colossal proportions. In the living mountain, Beastgrave, they found their prey.
While you might not expect it from a warband that takes advice from a talking snake, Hedkrakka's Madmob can do a bit of everything in Warhammer Underworlds. They're tough, they can fight, there's enough of them to easily claim objectives, and they can really take advantage of the Primacy mechanic. This set also features universal cards for any warband in Warhammer Underworlds, while a free downloadable warscroll lets you fight with Hedkrakka's Madmob in Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
This set contains:
- 4x push-fit Hedkrakka's Madmob miniatures – no glue required to assemble
- 4x fighter cards, representing each warrior in your games – Hedkrakka, Toofdagga, Wollop da Skul, and Dakko Sharp-Stikka
- A further 62 playable cards (only available in this set) to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Direchasm, including:
- 12x Hedkrakka's Madmob objective cards
- 10x Hedkrakka's Madmob upgrade cards
- 10x Hedkrakka's Madmob ploy cards
- 10x Universal objective cards, usable by any warband
- 10x Universal upgrade cards, usable by any warband
- 9x Universal gambit cards, usable by any warband
- 1x Universal gambit spell cards, usable by any wizard