Ashes Reborn: Master Set
Designed by Isaac Vega
- Ages 14+
- 2-4 Players
- 30-120 Minute Playtime
- 2.92/5 Complexity
- Card Game
- Variable Powers
- Hand Management
Ashes Reborn: Rise of the Phoenixborn Master Set features version 1.5 updated rules and cards.
Choose from six Phoenixborn in this set, using imaginative cards and custom dice to summon faithful allies, combine powerful spells, and outwit your opponents in a fast-paced back and forth barrage of well-crafted magic and strategic skill.
Ashes Reborn: Rise of the Phoenixborn brings a pile of unique twists to the customizable card game genre, putting the control of the powerful Phoenixborn into the hands of the players. Here are a few stand-outs:
- Choose your first hand! The First Five mechanic allows players to start the game with five cards of their choice giving them a solid footing in the direction they intend their deck to work.
- Use dice as resources! The Dice Pool mechanic gives players the resources that they need to bring out powerful spells and creatures moments after the game begins, while still offering an interesting array of powers on their own.
- Unique back and forth gameplay! The Player Turns system allows players to choose their targets carefully and consistently plan their strategy around their opponent’s upcoming actions. Turns consist of short actions that keep players engaged and allow for adjustments in play as the round progresses.
Ashes also offers 3 exciting ways to play, giving players endless variety inside 1 box:
- Choose a deck and jump right in! 6 Phoenixborn included, each with a pre-built deck and assigned dice, lets you start playing quickly.
- Build your own deck! With over 200 cards and 40 custom dice included, this box alone contains billions of build options.
- Draft a deck! A group of players can build customized decks together in minutes with the deck drafting rules.