Destroyer of Worlds is a complete Cinematic Scenario for the ALIEN roleplaying game, written by sci-fi novelist Andrew E.C. Gaska, in which players take the roles of Colonial Marines. The scenario is designed for 3–5 players plus the Game Mother, and it’s a gauntlet of one hell after another. This boxed set contains:
- The main Destroyer of Worlds scenario book.
- A huge double-sided map (format 864×558mm) of Ariaricus colony on one side and the Fort Nebraska space elevator ground base on the other.
- Five pre-generated characters to play.
- Custom cards for weapons, vehicles, and personal agendas.
- Player maps and handouts.
NOTE: The ALIEN RPG core rulebook OR the ALIEN RPG Starter Set is required to play Destroyer of Worlds.