Rosalind Wise (British, b. 1949) Flower Cycle Rosalind Wise’s spectacular Flower Cycle—painted on a canvas nearly seven feet high and eight feet wide—overflows with colorful blooms so fresh and delicately detailed, one can almost sense their fragrance. The composition of the painting is based on the seasons: the snowdrop, appears at the center, around which circle spring and summer blossomsin the order in which they flower. Other blooms of late summer adorn the outer reaches of the canvas. The design, organization, and painting of Flower Cycle, reproduced for this 1,000-piece puzzle, took Wise many months to complete.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Pomegranate luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world