Gizmos (2nd Ed.)
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Designed by Phil Walker-Harding
Who will prove themselves to be the greatest inventor at the Science Fair?
The sharpest minds of the generation are gathering together at the Great Science Fair. In the end, only one will walk away with the blue ribbon. Who will prove that they’re the best, showing that they can think fast and efficiently build their machines? Only one contestant will rise to the top.
In Gizmos, players take on the role of contestants in the Great Science Fair. They will pluck energy marbles from the innovative plastic Energy Dispenser and use them to construct new Gizmos, adding them to their machines. Players will have to plan ahead as they build, since Gizmos can chain-react off of one-another. As more Gizmos are added, more reactions can trigger, creating some truly epic turns. In the end, the player with the most Victory Points is declared the winner.
At the beginning of the game, you have 4 actions:
- File : Put a card in the public to your Archive, allow you to build it later.
- Pick : Take one energy marble from the 3D marble dispenser, to your storage.
- Build : Build one machine and put it on action! You have to pay the marbles with colors corresponding to the card cost.
- Research : Draw some cards, and you can then File or Build one of the drawn cards. The rest go to the bottom of their deck.
Machines give you victory points, and allow you to do more actions. As you build, new attachments can trigger chain reactions, letting you do even more on your turn.
- 112 Gizmos Cards
- 52 Energy Spheres
- 1 Plastic Energy Dispenser
- 4 Energy Rings
- 20 Victory Points Tokens
- 4 Player Dashboards
- 1 List of Effects
- 1 Rules Leaflet