In battle, there are no equals.
Unmatched is a highly asymmetrical miniature fighting game for two or four players. Each hero is represented by a unique deck designed to evoke their style and legend. Tactical movement and no-luck combat resolution create a unique play experience that rewards expertise, but just when you've mastered one set, new heroes arrive to provide all new match-ups.
Unmatched is the critically acclaimed, best-selling game of tactical combat between unlikely opponents. This time, it’s a classic, all-out brawl in Hell’s Kitchen featuring Daredevil, Bullseye, and Elektra.
- Daredevil is at his strongest when he pushes himself to the brink of exhaustion.
- Bullseye unleashes deadly strikes from anywhere on the board.
- Strike down Elektra, and she returns more powerful than ever.
As with every Unmatched set, Hell’s Kitchen heroes can face off against fighters from other sets, making it a must-have for experienced players or a great entry point for new ones. And Hell’s Kitchen introduces item tokens that provide fighters with potent effects. And it’s all brought to life by the masterful illustration of Oliver Barrett and Ian O’Toole with the peerless production quality for which the Unmatched line is known.
Unmatched: Hell’s Kitchen is a stand-alone expansion for the Unmatched system and includes:
- 76 cards featuring the art of Oliver Barrett
- A battlefield board featuring the art of Ian O’Toole
- 3 pre-washed miniatures for Daredevil, Elektra, and Bullseye
- 4 plastic sidekick tokens for the Hand
- 3 custom life trackers
- 3 scheme tokens
- 3 combat tokens