Reimagine the Murder Mystery Party
Welcome to 1998, when Romi's been framed! As the senior leaders of Blair High School, you have gathered the passed notes from today to see whether you can figure out who framed Romi. If you don't figure it out, she will be expelled!
Crimes & Capers: High School Hijinks is a co-operative game in which you and a group of friends take on the roles of 1990s high-school students and work together to solve the mystery. No special skills or prior knowledge are required. Read notes and solve puzzles to unlock Romi's locker, then figure out who framed her!
- Solve the mystery of your 90’s high school friend before she’s expelled!
- No special skills or prior knowledge are required!
- Combines the beloved classic of murder mystery parties with on-trend escape room style puzzling.
- Cooperative Play – no reveal where a player discovers they are the evil doer.
- Dress up as your character, focus on solving the mystery, or both!