Designed by Alexander Huemer
- Ages 12+
- 2-4 players
- 90-120 minute playtime
- 3.85/5 complexity
- Pick-up and Deliver
The Industrial Age is starting to boom. You are in need of more workers for your factories, and you also need more workers to build railroad tracks to expand your railway network. This, in turn, will enable you to deliver the goods from your factories to cities with high demand. But do not forget to earmark goods for fulfilling profitable public contracts, because when the connection to Trieste is made, your net worth is all that matters.
Imperial Steam is a highly strategic yet accessible economic and logistics game that sees you making difficult decisions as you manage your business’s operations while navigating fierce competition to ensure your victory!
- Plan, build, and expand your railway network
- Hire and train workers, build factories, produce and deliver goods
- Upgrade your locomotives to carry more goods and passengers
- Two unique game end conditions with their own scoring steps
- A wonderful 2-player experience from Alexander Huemer, designer of Lignum