Designed by Glenn Drover
- Ages 10+
- 1-5 players
- 45-90 minute playtime
- 2.18/5 complexity
- Hand Management
- Push Your Luck
- Set Collection
Lizard Wizard is the second game in the hit Raccoon Tycoon series. It plays similarly, but with deeper, more strategic gameplay…and Dragon Wizards, Magic, and Spells!
You will compete to recruit wizards from seven unique schools of magic, build mystical towers, research powerful spells, summon helpful familiars, and search dark dungeons for gold and items of power. Plan your strategy and build effective spell combinations. Only one Arch-Mage will rise above the rest and control the land.
Will it be you?
Lizard Wizard is an action selection game. Every turn will be filled with delicious tension, as you decide which of six possible actions you will use to increase your power.
- Gather Magical Ingredients (Reagents)
- Convert these Reagents into Mana, the energy necessary to cast spells
- Compete with the other Arch-Mages to recruit Wizards from seven schools of magic
- Create magical towers that will amplify the power of their wizards.
- Summon Familiars to help them with many tasks, including exploring the dungeons of Astoria
- Research and cast powerful spells.
At the end of the game, you will receive points for having the best wizard and tower combinations, gold, and scoring spells.