Monsters and Other Childish Things: Bigger Bads
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Bigger Bads is a sourcebook for the multi-Ennie Award-nominated roleplaying game Monsters and Other Childish Things. Bigger Bads is written by Monsters creator Benjamin Baugh and illustrated by Robert Mansperger.
Bigger Bads introduces REALLY big monsters to the game, along with fun new rules options, new options for “weird kids” with their own monstrous powers, a new campaign setting, and a ton (actually, a LOT of tons) of new antagonists.
Bigger Bads features . . .
- New rules for HUGE monsters.
- New optional combat rules for kids and monsters.
- New “weird kid” powers.
- New rules for making major hazards and disasters a part of the action.
- A new campaign setting, Go Go Monster Force Zeta!
- Loads of new antagonists! Corporate monster Levi A. Than . . . Mi-Go’Jirrah the mighty Fungus Lizard . . . Your (Hot) New Stepmom (from California) . . . and dozens more.