|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Designed by Gordon Calleja
You are a survivor in a near-future Europe that has collapsed under the weight of its own political errors, in the wake of a bloody class-war fueled by genetic modifications. In Posthuman, you journeyed to the last bastion of organized human society in the area: The Fortress. A year down the line, you have become an active part of that society and honed the skills you need to fulfill your role there, but the mutants are gaining ground...
In Posthuman Saga you'll be venturing into a weird and wonderful world where unknown threats await at every turn of the road. You'll need to forage for food, ammo and weapons if you want to survive. You'll desperately fight off human and mutant enemies in brutal brawls in which your weapons break and your wounds can lead to mutation. You'll meet a cast of strange and memorable characters and find yourself in unexpected situations during story encounters, which force you to make choices that might have consequences down the line. But don't linger long - you need to complete your mission before others do! Your reputation is at stake!
Posthuman Saga is a competitive, tactical survival adventure set in the post-apocalyptic world of Posthuman for 1 to 4 players. The game can be played in 3 modes: Solo, 2 to 4 players Competitive or Team Versus; where 2 teams of 2 players, each sharing a map, compete for the favour of the Fortress. It combines euro mechanics with finely crafted story to create an experience that will challenge your system-busting skills while immersing you in a rich post-apocalyptic world. (For a short overview see Gameplay Overview below).
- Stories that blend the grit of post-apocalyptic survival with the quirks of human (and mutant!) nature.
- Mechanics that are tightly coupled with theme creating an immersive experience.
- Modular map tiles and a variety of decks create a sandbox experience where no two games are alike.
- 3 Game modes: Solo, 2-4 Competitive and Team Versus.
- Each Hero has their own starting items and sets of development cards allowing for a variety of possible builds for each character, that suit different playing styles and winning strategies.
- Deep world building and lore that evolve through the various analogue and digital games set in the Posthuman world.