I THINK THIS NEW SHIP WAS PUT TOGETHER BY MONKEYS. OH, SHE'S GOT A FINE ENGINE, BUT HALF THE DOORS WON'T OPEN, AND GUESS WHOSE JOB IT IS TO MAKE IT RIGHT?
The Operations Division supplement provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of new material for use in Star Trek Adventures for characters in the operations division. The Operations Division supplement includes:
- Detailed description of the operations division, covering both the security and engineering departments, Starfleet Corps of Engineers, Starfleet Intelligence, and even the elusive Section 31.
- Advice on creating operations division focused plot components for your missions to challenge the bravery of your security personnel and the ingenuity of your engineering officers.
- A whole chapter of equipment and rules for their inclusion in Star Trek Adventures missions.
- An expanded list of Talents and Focuses for security and engineering characters, as well as new character creation choices for enlisted personnel.
- Detailed descriptions and game statistics for a range of Security and Engineering focused NPCs and Supporting Characters, including Luther Sloan, Leah Brahms, and MACO soldiers.
- Star Trek Adventures: Red Alert provides 2d20 rules for miniatures combat in the Star Trek universe, and includes a campaign of six branching missions.