Vincent van Gogh (Dutch, 1853–1890) The Starry Night, 1889 A swirling starlit sky over a peaceful, timeless landscape—Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night is among the world’s most immediately recognized works of art. The energetic impasto of his spiraling stars is juxtaposed against neatly outlined houses nestled ’round a church. The painting, created during the turbulent last year of the artist’s life, might have been inspired by the heavenly view from his room in a Provençal asylum. Despite being confined, he continued to make art and found a measure of joy in expressing nature’s fluctuations in vivid color. This 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle may put you in mind of Van Gogh’s words, “The sight of the stars always makes me dream.”
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Pomegranate luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte artpaper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world