Club Alex Domino Set with Walnut Box
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Tournament Domino Size: 2-1/8" x 1-1/8" x 7/16"
Tournament Domino Weight: 25 grams (.055 pounds)
Case Size: 9" x 5-3/4" x 1-3/4"
Case Weight: 3.0 pounds
This hand-crafted set includes 28 double-six dominoes with ivory-look domino color. Made from Urea Stone, Alex Cramer dominoes are precision molded at pressures over 3000 lbs. per square inch are virtually indestructible. The domino dots are deeply drilled with glossy black color that gleams in the light. Each domino is carefully polished to have a smooth surface and rounded corners. They are designed to be an ideal domino weight for regulation tournaments as well as casual play. These flawless dominoes have a lifetime guarantee against domino breakage or loss.
Handcrafted Domino Case
Functional and beautiful, this design features a Cribbage Board/Counter incorporated into the box's design. These "works of art" are made from hand-selected American Black Walnut cuts native to the U.S. and Canada and framed with Beachwood. The lacquered finish is sanded smooth and hand-rubbed with Danish Oil. Each case is hand-assembled in the USA with extra-strong "splined" construction, eased corners and a refined finish to feel the raised subtleties of the wood grain. Alex Cramer domino cases were designed to last a lifetime (or two) and are perfect for passing down to the next generation.
- Handy finger-notch for lifting out the first domino
- Precision drilled scoring peg holes
- Polished brass plate on case top, brushed brass closure latch and brass hinges
- Two Scoring peg storage compartments inside case
- Underside of case is felted to protect surfaces
- Two gold and two silver scoring pegs included
- Clearly written and illustrated rules of domino play included
- Packed in sturdy and attractive leather-finish gift box
- Includes the Alex Cramer Certificate of Authenticity